Thursday, December 3, 2009

AMC - Kendall's Eye Make-up?

I love how Kendall's make-up looks! Especially her eyes! She doesn't cake it on - she keeps it simple and it looks great.





I wish I could apply my make up so that it looked that good! Who else out there agrees with me?AMC - Kendall's Eye Make-up?
Just proves what a great makeup artist can do. Of course, Kendall's got great features to work with.


You could go to a Spa where they give makeup lessons. My mom took me when I was about 16.AMC - Kendall's Eye Make-up?
I agree with you. She has Doe eyes to begin with and the make-up just emphasizes it. I also agree that the less make-up the better, but with Actresses working under the hot lights for hours, they have to protect their skin with all the heavy make-up. Right after the show, they wash it right off. Make-up can do wonders, but Kendall's eyes are beautiful to begin with. Interesting question by the way.
Actually I was noticing the same thing today. It seemed like she was wearing less eye makeup than in the past. I thought it looked great, too. Also, it seemed like her face was a bit fuller, which in my opinion, makes her look better than when she's very thin.





In reality, if she were really taking anti-rejection drugs for her donated heart, she WOULD look a little puffy. That is a side effect of those drugs. So maybe they are trying to be realistic?
Yes Kendall's make up looks great...All of the make-up do...I love Jessica's make-up from OLTL she look's as if she has a natural beauty about her
Yes, she has beautiful eyes and her make-up always looks great. Not hard when you have a make-up artist to do it for you- wish I did- LOL!
Yes, she always looks great! I would love to be able to have my makeup look like that, but it never happens! She has great makeup artists at the studio!
i bet she looks horrible without makeup but the should have her more natural - you don'g go GLAM when you're in jail.........
it is very pretty
I agree. She never looks bad.
me! so pretty
I agree with you.
Make up just makes ugly people look uglier!!!


If you were pretty then you wouldnt have to


were it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment