Thursday, December 10, 2009

I keep getting a dot of black on the corner of my eye from make up?

when i put make up on just mascara and eyeliner(only on my waterline) like after 1hour i get a little black dot from my make-up on the outer corner of my eye and i dont know how to stop it im not winging my eyeliner or anything please help me give me tipsI keep getting a dot of black on the corner of my eye from make up?
that, my friend, is just one of the downfalls of lining your waterline :/ nothin' you can do about it, but keep a tissue on you to wipe it every now %26amp; then.


or just stick to lining your top lid?I keep getting a dot of black on the corner of my eye from make up?
Don't worry, I am in all kinds of recitals and plays!!!! My makeup always does that. There's really nothing you can do about it though. You could try carrying a mini bottle of Eye Makeup Remover!!!! Go to the bathroom every once in a while and check it!!! (Don't forget the Q-Tips for the remover!!!!) Hope I helped you out a little

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment