Thursday, December 3, 2009

POLL: Must have eye make-up?

What eye make-up is a must have for ever day wear?





Just wanted to know what you all think.POLL: Must have eye make-up?
Mascara, definitely. Eyeliner and primer are runner-ups.





I think mascara makes your overall make-up application looker prettier and neater. It also makes your eyes look so much more beautiful and shapely.POLL: Must have eye make-up?
i def thinf eyeliner and mascara but if i had to choose one it would def be eyeliner, it defines my eyes more than mascara does like you cant really see the mascara as much as you can the eyeliner:)))
Definitely mascara. But for me personally I have to also fill in my brows a little. I have naturally blonde hair, but I dye it black so I have to darken my brows a bit or else I look like a freak =)
i think mascara is essential especially for when you really just dont feel like wearing any makeup, a little mascara can make a HUGE difference.
Mascara. I've tried wearing liner alone, and tried wearing mascara alone, and mascara is def. the winner.
shimmery white eyeshadow to line the tear ducts


mascara


and eyeliner to line the upper lid
Mascara and neutral coloured eyeshadow :)
Eyeshadow
Def Eyeshadow (=
Mascara is a must!
mascara it just finishes the look
mascara :))
eyeliner and mascara.


but if i had to choose one: mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment