Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anybody tried permanent eye make-up ?

OO, WAT IF U DIDNT LIKE IT! SCARYHas anybody tried permanent eye make-up ?
I have not, but strangely enough I was just reading about it yesterday. Whatever is in the ink for the permanent eye make-up, Iron Oxide or something, makes it so the wearer would not be able to get an MRI if they needed one. I would do some more research before making such a drastic decision.Has anybody tried permanent eye make-up ?
By permanent do you mean ';tattooed'; on? That looks horrible and very harsh as the person grows older and can even 'slip' as the skin begins to sag on the face. Highly NOT recommended as I've seen bad results with this.





If you mean just make-up - none is actually ';permanent'; that I know of.
Yeah, Michael Jackson...





you've seen pics of him recently, yes?








Don't do it, okay?
no i want too tho. my friend has had permanent eyeliner and lipliner.looks amazing
spouse's eyebrows...looks fantastic...
Nope?





Didnt even know it existed..
no but i've tried eyelash dye, and let me tell you it stings like mad if it gets in your eye!
My aunt has, it looks weird when she goes to the beach and she has it on.
my friend has it. he doesnt like it much anymore, now that he is older.
No I couldn't deal with that!
no
not at all, but i've seen people try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment