Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eye make-up ideas?

Well,


I have bright green eyes, (not hazle) and I dont know what type of make-up to wear, for my eyes.


I usally wear just plain black eye liner but people are saying that it makes me look like I have gypsy eyes (Whats that soppose to mean?!) Sooooo....any ideas plez.Eye make-up ideas?
I have very bright green eyes as well and I got some weird comments too when I wore black eyeliner (I never heard ';gypsy eyes';, but I think that would be a compliment!).





Anyway, I found that black eyeliner against my light eyes was a really harsh contrast and just looked kind of funny. I went from using black eyeliner and gray eyeshadow to a dark brown liner with bronze shadow, and it still makes my eyes ';pop'; but it's less harsh and keeps me from looking like an alien. It's an easy change to make but definitely worked for me. Good luck... I think your eyes sounds beautiful!Eye make-up ideas?
don't wear too much eyeliner.


Wear some on the bottom eyelid maybe.
gypsy eyes are seductive...you can wear like color eye shadows like blue, frosty pearl, glitter...have fun peace
dont wear any, ur being superficial by wearing it
Green eyes are really fun to work with. They have such a wide color range from turqouise to chartreuse to forest green to bright light green and on and on.





Try different browns, especially chocolate tones. Browns and dark greens with copper or gold highlights are also a great choice.





Dark purples, plums and metallics work too. Coppers and golds will make a really glamorous evening look for makeup tips for green eyes. I personally really like the way deep purples look with dark green eyes.





Any color of blue doesn't do green eyes justice. I would recommend avoiding light blues, dark blues and even some colors (purples or pinks) with blue undertones








hope this helps. xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment