Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ideas for dark eye make-up?

One problem.. I suck at putting eyeliner on my eyelids. I've tried and failed way too many times for me to count. Is there anything else I can do to make my eyes big and dark? (without looking like a raccoon, please. :])Ideas for dark eye make-up?
A great way to achieve a smoky eye without eyeliner is by using a dark pigment eyeshadow.





I love a purple smoky eye, as sometimes black can look a bit harsh! Starting with the socket, I usually brush the base colour on blending it out, then with the darker colour I use a fine eyeliner brush or a sponge applicator to just smudge it into the eyeline. And then finish with a bit of kohl eyeliner on the lower rim and some volumising mascara! I think it just takes a bit of practise to finally get to where you want to be.





I know E.L.F. have some really cool 'Get the look' kits that provide you with all you need to achieve a smoky eye (although I would'nt recommend the mascara... it's a tad sticky!)





But hust have fun with it! o_贸*Ideas for dark eye make-up?
I LOVEEEE dark make-up .. but all i do is put a lot of dark make up for d eyes onli .. n simple for d lips and cheeks n stuff .. well first of all





- Put a lot of eyeliner ( i use kajal , one of d best pakistani / indian eeyeliner .. its not actualli an eyeliner smth else .. but nowadays its used for dat , so anyways .. get a realli dark pencil eyeliner .. and u know wat to do next .. den put black eyeshadow .. well actualli wen i first tried it i looked lyk a racoon .. but later on it was gr8 .. and dont forget mascara !! :)


I dunno where i learned d techniques from .. may b arabian make up tips video or smth .. dere eyes r realli dark !!!





Anyways .. just go to youtube and search for eye make up tips .. add dark or arabian if u want to ..





U'll find a lot of videos .. dey r all kinda similar .. but d more u watch it d more u learn from it .. :)





Hope i helped
Use eyeliner pencil.not liquid.


Or you can use a dark eyeshadow,by wetting a little bit the sponge and using it as an eyeliner.It has a softer result.If you have dark hair and light skin I'd suggest dark violet XD
try this site http://www.MyFashionLinik.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment