Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eye make up?

Every one says I have the prettiest eyes there different there violet. and I have strawberry blonde hair, and freckles which I love them there so cute on me even though most 16 year olds do like that. I just ware mascarra eyeshadow and eye liner I dont like foundation or blush because I have no pimples to cover up, But to bring out my eyes a little more what color should I use. I have brownish eyeshadow, charcole line, and black mascara. How can I mix it up?Eye make up?
i think that if you used a shimmery green eyeliner, that would really make your eyes pop. black masacara is my fav. but brown is good too, which ever look you like better, for a softer look use brown. btw, that's so cool that you have purplish eyes!!Eye make up?
with your hair color and freckles i would wear green eyeshadow maybe with some sparkles in it. but definitely wear eye liner and mascara. stay with black it will keep the focus on your eyes.
definitly go GREEN! itd look great on you!!
With strawberry blonde hair, a taupe or green/gray shadow would look great. I would go for a medium brown eyeliner, nothing too dark and a brown/black mascara. Just play them up a bit but don't let the makeup be the only thing they notice--show off those beautiful eyes!
personally i think you will look good in a brownish glittery eye liner. a gold eyeshadow would look amazing. black mascara i think would still look good. enjoy!
You can use grey. That is awesome with violet eye color. Just careful to use on a little. Less is more. You may want to apply with a brush and tap off excess first. Brown and grey are perfect for your eyes/ haircolor.
wear BLACK EYELINER that will make your eyes really outstanding..!!
Use greys and plums
If i were you I'd use your mascara eyeliner and try and get some light blue eyeshadow. I think that it would bring out your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment