Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why is it that when women wear very black eye make up they look so much better to me! Gothic i guess..?.?

Whatever suits you. Don't really need a reason, just need motivation.Why is it that when women wear very black eye make up they look so much better to me! Gothic i guess..?.?
It appears to me the answers I am giving you give you complete satisfaction. His Honour the Worm is quite pleased with this, and He has given me the charge of All Propaganda, I who already bears the tiltle og General of Black Masses. Thanks. Report Abuse
Why is it that when women wear very black eye make up they look so much better to me! Gothic i guess..?.?
idk
because anything that makes them look black is better
same with me dude and me too lookin for answer .... so when u get a satisfactory one do let me know.
  • fast loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment