Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good eye make-up for me??

I have dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, and my skin is not tha dark and has a gold undertone. my eyes r pretty big. n my eyebrows are kinda high. wat is some good make-up i can use? [like as in eye shadow, mascara, and eye liner.]Good eye make-up for me??
try using mauves and pinks with brown liner and mascara.Good eye make-up for me??
ask Amy Winehouse.





lool...





pic 1


http://www.planetxposure.com/image/AMY-W鈥?/a>





pic 2


http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/up鈥?/a>








....
use black eyeliner light pink lipstick and gold eye shadow
High brows usually look gorgeous on a darker featured face. Try to swipe some white/pearly creme shadow under your brow to give them a little highlight.


As for eyeshadow, look for greys, and dark dark greens.


liner..hmm, try a kohl pencil, and work into the waterline, and if you have a steady hand, even on the top lid.


for mascara, apply 3-4 coats of black.
i think gold eye shadow would fit u best... and revlons 3d mascara would be good.. and try h.i.p eye liner i think loreal make it .....
If your eyes are that big you should put on just plain black mascara and a deeeeeeeep blue eye liner just a little. I don't think you need eyeshadow. But if you want to put some on I would do A warm brown close to your skin town but a little darker. little apply. You don't seem like you need that much. Lucky lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment