Thursday, December 10, 2009

My eye make-up smudges?

i put on eye-liner and mascara, and go to school, but after 2 or 3 hours it looks smudged under my eyes and looks like i cried or did a bad job at applying make up. right now i use Kohls Flirt eyeliner and mascara, but is there a inexpensive brand that won't smudge?My eye make-up smudges?
i use maybelline UNSTOPPABLE eyeliner and maybelline best lash waterproof mascara. then i use loose setting powder to keep the liner from smudgingMy eye make-up smudges?
You can try waterproof liners and mascara, without the ';waterproofness'; they tend to be attracted to oil so make sure you dust some powder underneath and on your lids, this always helps me.
Try dusting sheer powder over it. That helps me.
stop puttin so much:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment