Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eye Make-Up Ideas- PleAse HelP??!!?

I need some ideas for my eye make up. I want to try something new, but not to bold. I want something kinda simple but cute and doesn't take me forever to do. I have green eyes and olive skin tone, any ideas?Eye Make-Up Ideas- PleAse HelP??!!?
my sister has green eyes and she is always using color. turquise, smoky greys, diff greens and light rose colors. she adds eyeliner (liquid) above her eyes. when it comes to make up you should not be afraid to experiment at home!Eye Make-Up Ideas- PleAse HelP??!!?
try looking for things specifically for green eyed people. Also purple looks good on almost all people, it just depends on the shade. If you have any further problems, ask person who specializes in eye makeup
a little eyeliner along ur bottom lashes.. but not too much! and some light-ish eye shadow.. and some mascara. this should only take like 2 min :)
you could try olive green eye shadow and black or brown cat eye eyeliner
  • fast loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment