Thursday, December 3, 2009

Matching eye make up?

Hey





I've got a party on Friday and I'm trying to dress up quite a bit for it.





I'm planning on wearing a little black dress and some black heels.





Or either a black skirt and a red top.





Or a red skirt and a black top.





I would quite like to wear some nice eye shadow but I'm not really sure what colour to go for.





I have dark-ish brown hair and eyes.





I've tried lots of different colours but to be honest I think I look like a clown.





=P





Any ideas of a nice subtle colour that would tie in with the clothes and hair?





Thanks


Matching eye make up?
I would go with a smoky eye look. I would go with a black, silver, and white smoky eye. If that's too dark for you, try using brown shades instead.





http://allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>


http://a248.e.akamai.net/www.bobbibrownc鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGVHfjSzs鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5OKvWCoZ鈥?/a>Matching eye make up?
Use a brown matte eyeshadow on your eye lid then above put a sparkly white eyeshadow above eyelid but below eyebrow then mix the two colors together. (Do on both eyelids.) then do brown mascara and brown eyeliner. Apply a bronzer or brown blush. Then finish it off with a very glossy pink lip gloss. It will give you a natural yet noticeable look. It matches your hair , so therefore it will match your outfit. Don't add any other makeup because it won't look as good. I hope I helped email me if you have any questions.
I suggest a gold all over the eye with a simple liquid eyeliner. You should wing the eyeliner slightly at the end for something party-ish. This will probably match all of those outfits you are choosing.
Grey smoky eye with neutral lips and cheeks. Check youtube for some great videos on how to apply makeup.
beige eyeshadow malove :D


it goes with brown eyes!!
Champange or gold or Rich, smoky gray
  • fast loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment