Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Eye Cream/Eye Make-up Remover For Sensetive Red Eyes?

Hiiii


i'm just wondering if anyone out there has ever experienced very sensetive, red eyes after removing eye make-up..


..i have tried numberous eye make-up removing lotions and they all seem to make the side of my eyes red, waterry and slightly sore.


i am now just using non-scented baby wipes as they are a lot more sensetive on my eyes but not as much as i'd like (and they still make my eyes water and are quite red)





thanks for your help.





UK Products Would Be Really Useful - Thankyou xxxBest Eye Cream/Eye Make-up Remover For Sensetive Red Eyes?
L'oreal De-Maq Expert


Its a milk so its really soft on your face i use the pink one but i think they do one for sensitive skin


but this one works for me and my eyes are a tad sensitive


and all you do is massage it in and then wipe off with cotton wool or rinse


you could also use johnsons eye makeup remover i have never tried it but a few of my friends use it as they say its good Best Eye Cream/Eye Make-up Remover For Sensetive Red Eyes?
I use Marykay Eye makeup remover. It works great. It won't burn your eyes.
Baby Oil works extremely well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment