Monday, June 21, 2010

Long-Lasting Eye Make Up?

Can anyone recommend a brand of make up that last throughout the day? I find that my make up is gone by the afternoon. I do like brand name make-up like clinique, but that brand is the only one I have tried. Can anyone recommend a brand?Long-Lasting Eye Make Up?
If you get a good eyeshadow primer you can wear whatever shadow you want! The primer will prevent it from creasing and slipping. I love urban decay primer potion ( there eyeshadows are my favorite too) as well as bare essentials prime time eyes. Smashbox shadows have great wear to them, and so does Mac. The primer is what will make the difference though :) both can be found at Sephora.Long-Lasting Eye Make Up?
Wear a good eyehadow primer Urban Decay Primer Potion is the most popular and has had rave reviews.





You can then buy any eyeshadow. Mac makeup is very good as it has every colour under the sun. I am from the UK they sell Mac in Selfridges, House of Frasier and other similar department stores.
MAC makeup is the best brand in my opinion. Especially for eyeshadows. It's very known for their eyeshadows. Overall, all their products are fantastic and are very high quality.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/





Give them a try.
I like urbany decay or mac products. I use the eye primer magic potion to prime the eye before you apply the eye shadow. Is kinda expensive but will last all day. Hope this helps!
Revlon ColorStay eyeliner


bare minerals powder foundation and blush








they last me allllllllll day. i can even sleep in it and wake up and look exactly the same i love it.
when you apply make-up on use a primer first


thats what makes your make-up stay on longer
Urban Decay is amazinggg!


And also MAC!!
try smashbox's jetset cream eyeliner. its water proof and stays.





i suggest you check sephora.com for more make up brands and you can read the reviews as well. =)
  • Moisturiser for oily skin with a hint of self tan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment