Monday, June 21, 2010

Eye Make-Up remover?

Heyyy! This is Gustavo's friend Tinsy and since I didn't feel like like using my account, I was wondering if anyone knew any good eye make-up remover for mascara and eyeliner.





My Y!A account:


http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AqXDGiA5ZQ1SFBLssltpLe7sy6IX;_ylv=3?show=l0620nYvaaEye Make-Up remover?
Yes ...Baby Oil is safe and good and affordable .....I have used baby oil for a long time to remove eye makeup and I take cotton ball or cotton square and put some oil on it and hold it on my eyes for a few seconds then I gently wipe the makeup off my eye ....then I take a warm wash cloth and wipe my eyes to get any of the baby oil off of them ....Here is a website that tells you some different ways such as baby shampoo ...baby wipes .... but I think the baby oil would be cheaper than the baby wipes .... anyways here is the site ...





http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Eye-Makeup








Hope this was helpful ~~~Eye Make-Up remover?
Greetings and High Heels... As I mentioned to another person above -she was asking about a good and long lasting eyeliner - a decent make up remover for ALL make up includinhg mascara and eyeliner, is Nivea Milk / Cream... It's quite inexpensive and usage requires that you use as much as you need with the amount of make up you use Pour a bity into you hand, and with a finger of the other hand, ';dip in'; and rub over the make up area and one eye at a time to make sure yuou get rid of all the ';traces';.. Wipe of the excess, and repeat a couple of time keeping the eye (s) well closed...


Results are A-1 and you don't need to spend a lot of $$ on well advertised and overpriced products.


Another product you might want to try if you don't like Nivea, is a thing called ';Cetaphil'; - same process... but this is made in Canada and you may not have access to it in your area. Good luck in your quests. Regards, Rachelle In High Heels
Yes, you can basically try neutrogena (depending on budget) and also mac and faces have the best eye makeup remover.....the neutrogena one is under 10 $$ and does the job
Pond's cold cream. It takes of all your make up (even water-proof) really easily without all the liquid spilling and tearing up your skin with peely gross tissues.
Mary Kay's oil-free eye makeup remover, i have some it works really well.
mary kay has a good one.
Mary Kay makes the best eye make up remover. I can even use it for touch ups its great!!!
baby wipes work really good!! the ones by pampers are my favorite!
  • fast loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment