Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats that stuff u put on makeup. that keeps it from smuding. like eye make up too.?

You need a primer. You can get face, lip, eye %26amp; lash primer.





If you take a look at my webpage I review makeup products %26amp; have a piece on primers. Also, under my tutorial section, there are instructions on how to apply primers.





http://makeupreviews.blogs.ie/Whats that stuff u put on makeup. that keeps it from smuding. like eye make up too.?
A little known trick for keeping eye makeup in place is to put liquid foundation on your eyelids and then put your makeup on. As for foundation and stuff, I would recommend putting a light liquid foundation on (if you want your foundation very light you can take a makeup sponge and put moisturizer on it and then put the foundation on the sponge and apply it like that), and then sealing it with some loose powder. You can put your blush over this, etc.Whats that stuff u put on makeup. that keeps it from smuding. like eye make up too.?
you can buy a sealer:


http://www.newyorkcolor.com/products/ind鈥?/a>


(in the black bottle)


for eyeshadow
Primer


Smashbox has amazing primer for foundation and face.


I'm not sure if they have eye make up primer, though.


I know Mary Kay does, but I've never used Mary Kay eye primer.
finishing spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment