Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best eye make-up for blue eyes!?

eye liner: brown or black





eye shadow: pink, purple, light brown, dark brown, tan (ish), or natural colors that go together





lip gloss: light pink with glitter, little bit darker pink, or pinkish brown





do you use eyeliner on your waterline?





do you like liquid or pencil eyeliner?





have you ever put eye liner only on the top and on the outside half of the bottom and in the corner of your eye? (if that makes sense. By the outside half I mean the half of waterline farthest from your nose)








Thanks :]Best eye make-up for blue eyes!?
I have blue eyes myself and I prefer the following things:





-Black eyeliner (don't put a lot, it makes you look trashy), but brown works as well


-Gold, brown, or purple eye shadows (not mixed together of course)


-Light pink or cream color lipgloss


-I use pencil liner, cas liquid is sometimes hard to applyBest eye make-up for blue eyes!?
i think that u should wear black eye liner, light brown, dark brown, and or tan eyeshadows. (i have blue eyes and i do this and it makes my eye pop) and i think that u should use n e shade of pink lip gloss...
brown eyeliner brown eyeshadow that covergirl mascara that is made for blue eyes. yes and i use both liquid and pencver situatiomil but it depends onth
I have blue eyes and this is what I use:


Black eyeliner, it makes your eyes stand out and they look a LOT bluer.


I usually wear a light brown or tan eye shadow because the unnatural eye shadows (like pink and purple) don't usually go as well. But darker brown often looks pretty(especially if you add some shimmer to it.)


a light pink with glitter lip gloss goes well because of the lightness of your eyes.


I use pencil eyeliner (on my waterline) because even though the liquid eyeliner goes on smoother, the ingredients in it can actually irritate your eyes.


Also, by using eyeliner on the top and on the outside half on the bottom, it makes you're eyes look larger and much more feminine.





Hope that helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment