Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye make up ideas please?

Well I've been doing the same, plain boring look for...two or three years okay? Black eyeliner, black mascara, black eye shadow. Sometimes purple.


I need a few ideas so I can change it up once in a while you know?


Something, a little more colorful, a little bold, but not so bold as super distracting.


Bold but simple.


Something I can wear to school.


I'm 17.


I'm not very preppy...hence all the blackness.


Though I can go for bright colors.


Pictures will be nice.


Give me some ideas please?Eye make up ideas please?
I used to wear black eyeliner too. I'm almost 15, and extremely NOT preppy either ;) Now I don't even own any black eyeliner. I've got silver, teal, light blue, dark blue, navy, gray, neon purple, purple, dark purple, neon green and brown. I know, I know. It sounds absolutely wacky. But I'm really into fashion and makeup so I match my eyeliner to what i wear o_0


Yepp, it's a tad extreme so if your looking for something a little less bright, you can start off with just a few simple, key colors like navy, blue, brown and/or purple. They're dark, and when done rightly, can add the extra 'mmpf' in your makeup regime.


For pictures, try browsing though a magazine. Try something higher fashion like ';W'; or ';Harper's Bazaar'; or ';Elle'; etc. instead of something like ';seventeen'; or ';cosmogirl'; This way you can find an intriguing, more unique style you like and tweek it to make it fit your style and make you more refined but still young and fresh! ^_^Eye make up ideas please?
K.. I get lots of compliments on this all the time. I use a base on my lids first.. then I use any colour eyeshadow I feel like using, shimmery green, purple, grey, EYELINER.. then. I use the silver eyeshadow right at the corner of my eye and breaks it up and looks really cool. I also put it on the outside corners of my eyes too. I blend it in though..


I use a gold eye shadow too and add the shimmer green on the corners of the eyes and that is what I get most complimented on. try it and see.. : )
Go on youtube, and look for panacea81 (or just click on my source below). She's got a weird accent, but her make up advice is awesome. Look for what you want and try it out!


P.S. You don't have to use the exact products she uses. But she is a great idea-giver
you should check out urban decay.


they have lots of colorfulll eyeshadows.


some-


http://media.photobucket.com/image/urban鈥?/a>
  • Moisturiser for oily skin with a hint of self tan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment