Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye make up for an outdoor rock concert?

I'm going to a concert, it's gonna be hot, I'll be moshing, etc. I just want some eye make up for an outdoor rock concert. My hair is shortish, but I'll have it up with maybe a few loose curls hanging. I'll be sporting a band-logo tee or a tank %26amp; some jeans with some groovy sneakers. I want casual make-up that's not too much of a hassle, but I also want something amazing. Any help at all will be appreciated! Thanks! :)Eye make up for an outdoor rock concert?
Try a smokey effect around the eye with a hint of blue since its a rock concert, my friend did that when she went to one and she looked great! Put 2-3 coats of mascara on and maybe a bit of mineral powder on, just a little, and a bit of lip color so your face wont fall of or look cakey in the heat..enjoy





If you would like any info on makeup or want some info of the celebs I have done makeup on...





email me on jojoaitch@yahoo.com.au (put makeup in the subject)





PS Some celebs I have done makeup on are Jess Alba, Paris Hilton, and heaps and heaps moreEye make up for an outdoor rock concert?
its best to first use liquid eyeliner because the heat wil just sweat off the normal eyliner and use a silver blackish eyeshadow or just a metallic grey, all yu do is apply the eyeshadow darker towards yur eye then lighter as yu go out and for bottom eyeliner dont put as much towards yur eye more at the corner edge of yur eye
Um.. yeah what's the point of looking pretty when you're just gonna get in a mosh pit and mess up your look?!





well.. eyeliner. that's it. no one has time to look at you anyways. they're gonna be focused on watching the groovy band.
Liquid liner---%26gt; cat eyes





pretty damnn amazing, not a hassle at all.. somewhat casual


doesn't matter though cuz it's perfect for concerts :)
Yes the smoky eyes look. videojug.com tells yu step by step how to.





%26amp; use waterproof mascara, like Mary kay, or cover girl.
Just lay the eyeliner thick, put on some mascara, and maybe some lip gloss.





Eye make up is the last thing that'll get notice in a pit. : )
i would go for liquid eyeliner in order to keep it from ';moshing';, and put some waterproof mascara with clear lip gloss then ur good to go!
yea1 rock guys there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment