Monday, June 21, 2010

Help with eye make up!?

i want it to make my eyes stand out a look big





i have dark brown eyes


dark brown hair


and light tan skin like oliveHelp with eye make up!?
I have your same coloring and here's what I do. Put a light color like beige or vanilla on your lids and up just under your eyebrows on the brow bone as a highlighter. Then use a medium shade like a tan or brown on the skin in between. It's a nice highlighting effect for day with a bit of mascara of your upper lashes only. For evening, start with that then add this...a small line of eyeliner blended in across the top or along the bottom lashes. Do only one or the other, if you do both it will make your eyes look smaller. Then add a darker shade of shadow just in the crease along the outer side of both eyes. This gives a nice definition and a smoky look for evenings. The best thing about these tips is that you can experiment at home with several looks, from light to heavy until you find one you are comforatable with. You can also play with color in one thing only..too many look garish. Add blue eyeliner with the brown shadows. Or add a deep burgandy to the crease instead of dark brown. Colors that really go well with brown eyes are the browns, the purples, burgandy's and greens. A dusky pink is nice on the lids, too. Have a party and invite your friends to experiment and get each others opinions about what works on each one. Have fun!Help with eye make up!?
Try a light purple or pink eyeshadow with a thin line of black liquid liner on the top lashes and Covergirl Lash Exact mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
Firstly, light pink eyeshadow that shimmers is a really good choice. As well as black mascara, and black eyeliner: a thin line on the top lid and on the bottom lid, line from the outer eye side to half of the lid. That should make your eyes pop.
Okay your desciption is sorta like me. So what i use for my lashes is MAC prolash mascara then use a suede brown eye liner with woodwinked eye shadow all from MAC and believe me you'll make your eyes stand out and be gorgeous!
I think black smokey eyes look great on that skin complexion.
IF you would like you can go to my website at www.marykay.com/nicoleeasley and do a virtual makeover. From there it will give you great colors to use and tips on how to make your eyes stand out more. You have the same hair eye and skin color as me. I use a light eyeshadow on my eye lids and a bit of the light eyeshadow under my eyebrow line, then on the crease of my eye I put a light brown. Then on the outer edges of my eyelid I put a dark brown on. (If you visit my website it will give better tips). Then I use Ultimate Mascara that makes my eyes pop. I'm not really into eyeliner because I have naturally dark long eyelashes (But eyeliner can help too!). Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment