Wednesday, June 23, 2010

EYE MAKE UP??? WHAT COLOUR SHOULD I WEAR?

I AM GOING OUT FOR DINNER AND I PLAN TO WEAR A DEEP PURPLE MINI DRESS.I HAVE A FAIR COMPLEXION, BUT I DO LIKE MY FAKE TAN !!! LONG BLONDE HAIR. I AM NOT GOOD AT EYE MAKE UP AND WAS WONDERING WHAT COLOUR I SHOULD WEAR. I LIKE THE SMOKEY EYES LOOK BUT I DIDNT KNOW IF I SHOULD BE INCORPORATING A PURPLE EYEMAKE UP INTO THE LOOK. THE EASIER THE BETTER, I AM USELESS WITH EYE MAKE UP. MANY THANKS ;-)EYE MAKE UP??? WHAT COLOUR SHOULD I WEAR?
I would recommend a light Smoky eye. Maybe incorporate a little bit of deep purple in with the smoky colors. If you end of doing the smoky eye look, just make sure to not over do your lips.EYE MAKE UP??? WHAT COLOUR SHOULD I WEAR?
You could try a peachy or cream color. But for a fancy dinner, smoky would be nice. Just don't match your makeup color with your dress.
bronze with lilac shade, i mean two tone would be nice!
You can do a purple smoky eye. It would look great. :) Especially if you use a few different shades of purple (to give it more of the smoky effect)
Id go fooor a


Goold and browwny look !


Basically smokey eyees


Sparkly also !
deep gray would look nice..or a dark brownn =]
You cane wear what every you like. If you want to put purple with it by all means do so. But remember your makeup does not need to be an accessory to your clothing. It is meant to bring out natural beauty
You should try a wash of light grey / silver all over the lid, with a deep purple / deep grey in the crease. A purple eye liner pencil would look great on your water line, but if you don't have purple then a black pencil will do fine. If you're feeling adventurous, try doing a 'flick' of liquid eyeliner on the outside edge, but don't exaggerate it too much, Tutankhamun is not the look your want to achieve :) Wear your favourite black mascara that lengthens and volumises to achieve a more dramatic look. Team with a little bronzer to contour the face and highlight the cheekbones, and a bit of peach blusher to give a rosy glow. Use a slick of peach lipstick / lipgloss to complete the look. Hope this helped! :) x
well i would just simply get some eyeliner and trace a line and a flick at the end of your top lid it will look lovely :D simplicty is the best wayx hope i helped x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment