Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye make-up when wearing glasses?? (pics included)?

i really like my eyes, and think they are my best feature, only ive been wearing glasses for about 8 years now and have always had trouble finding the right look that will make my eyes stand out and not be totally coverd by my glasses.





i normally wear gold and browns, with liquid eyeliner and pencil eyeliner, it all looks great till i put my glasses on then, you cant really see it all.





im thinking of getting contacts but tht probs wont be for another couple of months.





so, i was just wundering if anyone knows a good style of eye-make up (and brands) that will suit me and is noticable under my galsses.





also im thinking of getting clip on extentions that are the same colour as my hair, will these also suit me.





pics of me without glasses:





http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Pa鈥?/a>





http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Pa鈥?/a>








pic of me with my glasses:





http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Pa鈥?/a>





http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?Me鈥?/a>








Thanks for any advice xxEye make-up when wearing glasses?? (pics included)?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7gAyBdpc鈥?/a>





This is easy to do, and very classy. Her name is Lauren Luke and she's a genius.Eye make-up when wearing glasses?? (pics included)?
I sometimes wear my glasses, but have found myself with the same problem. The only thing i've noticed a change in with the glasses was more eyeliner which isn't always a good thing.





But you look great with our without the glasses! Just wait til you get the contacts, then you can go back %26amp; forth whenever you please.
I think you should get contacts!! You look completely different with out glasses but its a good different





and with glasses its hard for people to see make up...


i have glasses and have the same problem


so i just don't wear make up when i wear mine haha
I wear glasses about 1/3 of the time, so I tend to have the same problem. What I do is apply my make-up a bit darker than I would without glasses, so that it's a bit more noticeable.
Do your makeup the same with or without glasses. Your eyes aren't exactly less noticeable with glasses.
Im not sure , but Definetly Get contacts!!!
omgg!! i wear glasses too, n ive been wearing them for about 6 years now. i was readin ur question and its almost exactly my case! lol, my eyes r my best feature too, n im stuck wit glasses (N) %26amp;%26amp; i wear gold n browns 4 my eyeshadow 2, holy lmao. thas 2 weird ! :P aand u luk really pretty wit n without ur glasses. srry im not 2 sure myself, my eye makeup gets hidden 2 , lets c wa ppl say ! :P
deciding what type of make up u shud wear is tough!


keep into consideration that if youare short sighted your lenses make your eyes look smaller, so do makeup to highlight your eyes and use darker colours! if youare far-sighted then your eyes tend to appear bigger, so do makeup using lighter, pale coulours to help decrease your eyes size. contacts is not necessarily an option! you look just fine with and without glasses!!
ha that's been my exact problem for forever lol. i would get contacts, except i have this weird thing about touching my eye. so i can't :[


but this is what i would do: buy petroleum jelly/ vaseline (they're pretty much the same thing). mine was a dollar at walmart and it lasts for a long time. just put a very light layer over your eyelid/browbone area and apply a good eyeshadow with an eyeshadow brush, not the weird applicator things you get with your makeup. teal or other bright colors look especially awesome with this. not only does the vaseline give the eyeshadow something to stick to, it makes the color a lot stronger. i also use liquid eyeliner. and you might want to get an angled eyeliner brush. mine was from target and was about $3, i think. pour some water into a water bottle top and dip the end of the brush into it. then get some eyeshadow on the brush and line your lower lashline. so that's pretty much my routine; hope that helps at least a little!! oh make sure you use a pretty blush, or else all the color and emphasis on your eyes will make you look washed out. just make sure it's not obnoxious. mine is a pale rose color with a little bit of bronze in it from estee lauder. good luck!!
I really like the way you look with the glasses actually, very sexy librarian looking lol. Anyway I wear glasses and I use a cream eyeliner, L'oreal HIP in brown but I make the line much thicker than you do towards the outside edge (don't use the brush it comes with get a better one). I use browns and neutrals for shadow as well, they are the most flattering. I like Quo (Canada only), Estee Lauder and Clinque for eyeshadow because the colours are so easy to blend and are very pigmented.


Oh and the hair extensions will look fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment