Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye Make-Up and Hair Help?

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q282/鈥?/a>





This is not a recent picture my bangs look 100% better!!!!


But otherwise





What can I do different with my eye make up


I wear:


Black eyeliner on top and bottom


Either a natural/gold/brown eyeshadow


Mascara





Hair:


I wear my hair straight like every day


I am bored with it


How can I make look kind of natural





I don't know, I NEED HELP!Eye Make-Up and Hair Help?
i think you have a lot to work with cause you're are naturally pretty. i wouldnt wear a lot of eyeliner because you dont want to look like a racoon, but you do want to stand out, so use the eyeshadow to enhance what you already have. i agree with the pony tail, or you can always get it cut differently too to angle it or make it layered. the choices are endless!Eye Make-Up and Hair Help?
Your makeup looks great, and you have really good hair. If you're getting bored with wearing it straight and down every day, you could try wearing like just the front half back, either in a clip or a ponytail.





I usually wear my hair straight, but sometimes for a change, I'll pull the front half back and wrap it around a chopstick, then push the chopstick through to make it hold. It look good, it's different, and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it like that!
Next time you get your hair done, get long loose layers, and longer wispy bangs. Trust me, you'll love it. You can wear it a million different ways. Curly, strait. What ever you hart desires.
I think if you tie your hair in a very high ponytail, your bangs will go great with it!





The ponytail, in my opinion, is the most natural and cutest way of tying your hair. I tie my hair in a ponytail a lot, and it's full of personality and also cute at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment