Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eye make up should I wear? Green eyes, red hair.?

Hello!





So...I am so confuzzled.. I have strawberry blonde hair, and green eyes. My skin tone is medium. I don't have any freckles :(





I am not very experienced with make up. I mean, day-to-day I am fine and can apply with ease. But as far as experimenting and changing my look for nights out I am useless. I am afraid to use colour on my eyes and when I have experimented at home I have felt I looked like a clown. Lol.


Could anyone help with some fun colours and designs to try out?


Thank you in advance. p.s I am 24. xWhat eye make up should I wear? Green eyes, red hair.?
ok so i have green eyes and dyed red-blonde hair, heres some stuff i do:





purple looks AMAZING with my eyes!! i use a soft black eyeliner on top, and sometimes purple on bottom, mostly i do soft black, black mascara, and for eyeshadows, heres colors that look GREAT: purple, PURPLE, navy, peach, pinks, browns, and golds.





hope i helped!





mine please!! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What eye make up should I wear? Green eyes, red hair.?
The dark pink shade is the IT eye shadow color right now and it looks good on pretty much everyone. Personally, I like to outline my eyes with liner, then above that use a dark shade of shadow, followed by a lighter shade and never forget your eyebrows :) your eyebrows do more for your eyes than ppl realize.





I sell Avon and mark (also a certified Beauty Advisor) and I'm willing to give you some free samples if you'd like to email me your address. Or if you prefer, just sign up for free as a new customer at my online store. I'll even give you free shipping on the samples AND your first order. My contact info is available on my website below.


Hope you find what you're looking for!
lucky penny eyeshadow by Clinique or strawberry fudge duo/clinique...any coppery/peachy color, bronze eyeliner
  • Moisturiser for oily skin with a hint of self tan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment