Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good eye make up for blue/gray/gree eyes with a bit of brown/yellow in them?

I have eyes that are blue, gray,green eyes with a tiny bit of brown-ish/yellow in them. And I was wondering, what eye color shade shoud I use (including eye-liner and mascara)?...I have brown-ish/red hair and light skin, if you need that info. My friend is buying me make-up for my b-day and I don't wat her to buy something that won't lok on me. I like the trio eye make-up (like Intense i-color from Almay) but you need a specific eye color (and you have blue, brown, green, and hazel to choose from.) Can anyone help?Good eye make up for blue/gray/gree eyes with a bit of brown/yellow in them?
http://www.thepetermans.com/Color.html





i was just looking at this and its very helpful.Good eye make up for blue/gray/gree eyes with a bit of brown/yellow in them?
Looks like you have every colour possible in your eyes!


Well it's the same with clothes, white %26amp; black goes with anything.


Use a slight touch of white eyeliner in your tearducts and your waterline if you would like, use black liner to line your eyes, and use neutral shades of eyeshadow.


I recommend not using blue, grey, green, or yellow shadows though, as they won't make your eyes pop.


As for the trio's, I recommend getting either the green or blue one, as you don't want anything to compete with the green %26amp; blue in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment