Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you think of my eye make up?pic inside?

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z293/babiitiffy93/l_0951da4a32e8b0f71a48361f842b87fa.jpg








taken todayWhat do you think of my eye make up?pic inside?
It's nice, it's my fav. color. but you don't need it, your beautiful with out it.








True Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.











!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rock on Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What do you think of my eye make up?pic inside?
try blending your colors more....
omg! i'm quite frightened!
stunning go for cool colors like blue purple and dark green
omg that's so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?I would LOVE to learn how to do that!
I can't get your pic to come up, but in your avatar (if that's you) you look like Kurt Cobain's kid! Go, you!
cuteee try it with shades of purple/blue?
pretty cul. what brand is that?
awesome and fantastic


would you please do make up on my eyes.
amazing. try doing shades of blue and purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment