Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eye make up brings out blue eyes?

I'm looking for new ideas to bring out my blue eyes. I noticed my eyes look more vivid with brown eye liner or brown eye shadow.. and I know brown is the key. But is there other colors besides brown? And I was wondering what sort of other colorful crazy colors I could use, and other natural colors?


Heres a picture to show what my eyes and skin looks like for reference: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





The one above is quite old, this one is most recent and I'm wearing brown eye liner, I think it might be too red: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





Alright well suggestions and tips would be helpful. I may be a hair stylist, but I'm not that great with mixing and picking out colors and such for make up. :/ Thanks a lot everyone.What eye make up brings out blue eyes?
You have dramatic eyes to begin with... the only thing that would likely make them disappear would be using light to medium blue eyeshadow. Trying to match the color destroys any contrast, and contrast in colors is what most people find interesting.





A light peach or mustard yellow for day, or dramatic colors like lime mixed with brown for evening would work -- just don't be too heavy in the application. I would also use a coffee-brown liner on the outer half of your upper lid and do a smudgy liner on your lower lid. Use Brown or blackish brown mascara.What eye make up brings out blue eyes?
To make your eyecolor pop, you should use an eyeshadow that is opposite to your color on the color wheel. The color opposite of blue is orange. I really doubt you want to wear orange eyeshadow, so go for things with orange under-tones, like peach or a shimmery cream color. And to really make them pop and add a dramatic look, try gold. Here's a look to try:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksor9ZAfa2Y%26amp;feature=channel_page





Hope I helped!
NOT blue eyeshadow. Wearing blue eyeshadow will actually detract from the colour of your eyes.


but like the above poster said, orange under tones are good. greens %26amp; pinks can be nice too. %26amp; never forget liner %26amp; mascara.
i have blue eyes and they look wounderful if i put on really dark black eyeliner and pink shadow...! make the eyeliner come of your eye a bit !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment