Monday, June 21, 2010

Good make up remover? (ESPECIALLY EYE MAKE UP REMOVER)?

So lately I've been using this fabulous Loreal mascara! I loveeeee it! because it has the double feature thing and makes my eyelashes spread out n look huge...BUT NOT anymore, I cant take out my mascara for anything it's so hard...the only way i can take it out is by taking a shower..not even that helps....N my eyelashes r all cut half way through...They look fine but it worries me everytime i try to take off my mascara i end up cutting an eyelash in half or just removing it..Any tips? n NOOO BABY OIL!





brand please?Good make up remover? (ESPECIALLY EYE MAKE UP REMOVER)?
here are my favorite eye makeup removers for different budgets... all oil-free, but effective





maybelline $4


neutrogena gentle $7


sephora face $8


merle norman dual action $15


lancome bi-facil $19Good make up remover? (ESPECIALLY EYE MAKE UP REMOVER)?
maybelline
Garnier Nutritionist (in the green pack) is the BEST makeup remover ever created!! They come in huge wipes that are really soft and I can take off all my makeup with one wipe and it's effortless, even mascara and liquid eyeliner. They will not sting or cut your eyes either! They even make my skin feel better as I use them. They're about $5 at Wal-Mart. :)
jergens or vasline based lotion.


i think you can get it at kroger or at wal-mart or target!


um hope i helped!


lil rock *
I don't have a brand name but water can get off most make-up
Lancome bi-facil is the best eye make up remover i have ever used. it removes EVERYTHING!





have a look at this website for rmake up reviews, i use this to make most of my make up buying decisisons.





www.makeupally.com
Johnsons%26amp;Johnsons baby shampoo, its not baby oil and i use it it is useful and cheap and i get it in my eyes but it doesnt hurt lol.
mary kay eye make up remover is the best! its not oily at all! i use it and it is great!


www.marykay.com
As a Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay Cosmetics, I agree that Grace has told you correctly. Mary Kay's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area. This formula is oil-free, but it does not leave skin feeling dry. I have used this cosmetic brand for the last three years and I haven't looked back. If you should require more information, I would be more than happy to give it to you. You may email me personally at cassandralane@marykay.com


Wishing you the best.
maybe go to a makeup store they have alot of good brand there
I use Clinique - Take the Day Off - works well with my stubborn liner and mascara, and doesn't irritate my eyes (I wear contacts).





Similar to that - Almay liquid eye makeup remover (not the little jar with pads) - not bad at all. That one you can find at Target or drugstores, etc.
MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


product info: ';A mega-effective remover that lifts off every look 鈥?from delicate to dramatic 鈥?without smudges, tears or aggression. Pro-quality, yet decidedly gentle; calms, hydrates and sooths skin with cucumber extract. Makeup can be immediately reapplied.';





I really also recommend MAC Makeup removing wipes.


They are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment