Wednesday, June 23, 2010

[[eye]] make up choices?

i really need some help finding some good eye makeup colors. i like pink eye shades but i heard that they drown out the eye color for brown. i also like defined black liners and black mascara. i am not goth tho.





i am half white and half asian so my skin is pretty tan. my hair is dark dark brown and my eyes are dark brown as well. my hair is also pretty long if that has anything to do with the kind of makeup color i should use [[lol]] if you put some web links that would be great but i would really like it if you just put the tips in your answer so i dont have to go looking at every site. thanks much xD[[eye]] make up choices?
Hi Rachel,





I've got brown eyes too, here is what I have found - violets and plums, and browns and tan colors also compliment brown eyes well.





I love i-mark eye shadows from mark. They have a real deep purple color called Plum Velvet that is really popular. Also, biscotti which is a light beige, that is perfect for everyone. The best part is you can experiment and have fun, because they are really affordable. They are $4 each and you can purchase the snap to it pallette in various sizes to hold the eyeshadows.


Oh and as far as eyeliners, mark. has got these great liquid liners that come in various colors. My new favorite is the Metalliner hookup in Bronze Edge.





You can check them out at:


www.mymarkstore.com/dpupo[[eye]] make up choices?
I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and I try to stick to berry colors. The purples and reds really make my eyes pop. Lately I have been experimenting with peaches, but overall purple has always provided the best results.





Good luck!
I have been using an eyeliner lately that is an eggplant color. You might want to try that.
Asians mostly use DARK BROWN or BLACK so that eye looks cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment