Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye make-up for this summer?

Ok, so I'm extremely incompetent when it comes to doing make-up. You could say I'm challenged. :)


Anyway, I have medium-large oval-shaped eyes that are basically a blend of all colors--possibly considered hazel? They're blue/green/gray with hazel and amber in the center. Ok that's a really bad description, sorry. I have fairly long eyelashes that I don't think are curly or dark enough (probably because my hair is light-colored). I would really love some ideas on how to accent my eyes and bring them out, etc. Thanks so much!! %26lt;3Eye make-up for this summer?
You should visit www.youtube.com/julieg713


She has so many videos on great eye shadows, and shes REALLY good. Check it out!Eye make-up for this summer?
So far this summer, I've used eyeliner, mascara and an eyelash curler. Start by curling your eye lashes. Then, smudge eye liner in he outer corners of your eyes(lower and upper lids). Then, a few swipes of mascara and you should be good to go. I use black liner/mascara, but that's just my preference. If you want a less dramatic look, go for brown.


Good luck
the smokey-eye never gets old, but for your color i would go with some nice browns. start with a darker brown at the crease, then use a slightly lighter shade and dust from the inner-most corner of your crease to just below your brow bone. for a little extra pop, dust on a thin layer purple really pull out the browns in your eyes.
My daily makeup for this summer is Revlon Colorstay Blackest black liquid liner for the top lashes, and Revlon colorstay pencil [retractable and waterproof] for the bottom, and then I use a gold shimmer eye dust for my eyelids and Covergirl Exact Eyelights [hazel] for my mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment