Monday, June 21, 2010

Best eye make-up for my eyes? Pictures included!?

I need some make up tips for my eyes, I have an oval face and fair skin, not white like the first picture but still light. My eyes are small and I've been told they're almond shaped.





And before you ask I'm 100% Caucasian I have no idea why people assume I'm part anything else?





full face: http://i29.tinypic.com/j8ntd5.jpg


with eyemakeup (I barely wear any makeup now): http://i25.tinypic.com/2qbg6k8.jpg


with my dad (I wanted an example of how my eyes get really small when I smile and laugh): http://i30.tinypic.com/33or81j.jpg





any other makeup/hair tips would be nice


but I'm mostly worried about my eyes :DBest eye make-up for my eyes? Pictures included!?
I've got brown eyes too, here is what I have found - violets and plums, and browns and tan colors also compliment brown eyes well.





I love i-mark eye shadows from mark. They have a real deep purple color called Plum Velvet that is really popular. Also, biscotti which is a light beige, that is perfect for everyone. The best part is you can experiment and have fun, because they are really affordable. They are $4 each and you can purchase the snap to it pallette in various sizes to hold the eyeshadows.





I've never worn eyeliner until about last week when I tried mark. liquid eyeliner Metalliner hookup in Bronze Edge. It really gives my eyes a great pop. I finish it off with mark.'s MAKE IT BIG mascara in Espresso.





Check out the link on my profile to go to my mark. webstore or contact me for more info.Best eye make-up for my eyes? Pictures included!?
when you apply eyeliner use liquid as it will make your eyes bold and more daring,


when you apply mascara use no7-lash defence 360


it the best,


gently apply a bold blue eyeshadow to bring out the brown in your eyes,


use a blue eyeliner pencil on the bottom lid if you can apply eyeliner carefully!!!


good luck
I like you're eye make up as it is. I would get some fun colors to throw on though. Some bright colors, not a lot, but maybe eyeliners along the top.





I think I would stick to black or grey lower eye liner and mascara, it would help your brown eyes stand ouy.





Possibly some layers in your hair and high lights.





p.s. I love your smile! =]
You can do anything you want really, just experiment with different things. You look beautiful, many possibilities. =D
light blue (don't use alot)


Don't wear Ruby red lip stick it'll make your eyed look like there popping out of your head


I like your hair blonde
You have beautiful eyes. I think you are doing everything right. Seriously.
Your a very pretty girl, experimenting different tyoes of colours, you'll soon find the one thats best for you.
aww i LOVE the picture of you and your dad. you look really pretty in that one.
Haha! I'm came here 'cuz I was curious. NO ONE is 100% anything, dear.





Er...mascara? lol
your hair is wrong for your skin tone.
you have these round asian eyes , i think you should always have smokey eyes , to make them come out a little bit more , and since they are brown colors like velvet , purple , magenta will look perfect , on yur eyelids , and always apply eyeliner , and since your skin is a solid color use some blush , rise from the cheek bone down to the jaw bone and as you go down you apply little less , and light colors that are like pink , or peach will look fine on your lips , and also if you want a fierce look , go with bright red. you should wash your hair with extremely cold water , because that spread the particles apart since you have bangs. and i almost forgot the most important thing ; USE MASCARA. dont go wild with different colors bc thats for younger children.


EDIT- sorry!!!! i didnt know you were german. i just read the begining part , before i gave the advice i went on to look at the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment