Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye make up with oily skin?

i know there's a bunch of questions like this, but i can't seem to find any answers that i havn't tried already....so here it goes...





i always wash my face before applying makeup, but my eyelids always get really oily after a couple hours. i havn't worn eyeshadow in a long time even tho i would love to because i get a really bad crease in just a few hours. i've tried eye primer from mary kay, but it doesn't work. I looked around on different sites to see about trying a different brand, and i thought maybe the eye primer from urban decay. has anyone tried it, or do you have any suggestions on what i could do?





my eyeliner also tends to smear after a few hours. i use rimmel right now...any eyeliners that won't smudge so bad.








thanks.Eye make up with oily skin?
Urban decay's Eye primer potion is the BEST primer! Just a couple dabs on your eyelid and blend all around up to your brow bone. Let it dry a couple mins then apply shadow. This should hel your liner stay on better too.Eye make up with oily skin?
my eyeliner smears to with my oily skin until i tried this make up forever product from sephora. its a primer for ur eyeliner that makes ur eyeliner stay on no matter what.


check it out!


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
I don't know what your budget is but if you can afford it the Arbonne shadows %26amp; pencils last all day for me %26amp; everyone that I know who uses their products.





I put on my eye cream which highly moisturizing and then foundation. After that I apply my shadow and eye pencil. I never have to touch up and no creasing.





email me if you want to know more
they have cheap and avordable oil clensers. you can buy them at eckerds and even keep them in your purse. ill look the name up and get back to you. eyeliners it all depends. pencils usually do justice without smudging. some people even say that liquid is the best. but if you keep your pencil sharpened it should be on directly. no make-up will last so you might have to fix it every once in a while. Hope it at least somewhat helped.
eyeliner: urban decays 24/7 pencil, its magical





eyeshadow: make sure to put foundation on your eye lids and then use your powder. this acts as the ';base';.





dont buy the cheeper eyeshadows. they dont last. even M.A.C. gets the crease. I use bear minerals they seem to last all day. its really great. i also really like Lancome. it seems to last all day too. if you have really oily skin then the only solution may be to carry around ur shadow and reaply as the day passes. i hope you find one that will work for you. remember cheeper is really cheeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment