Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I cant get my eye shadow off, ive used make up remover and its stained my eyelids pink. What can i do?

I've used loads of makeup remover, but i dont want to scrub too hard cos il get sore eyes. Stupid Barry m!I cant get my eye shadow off, ive used make up remover and its stained my eyelids pink. What can i do?
maybe they look pink from rubbing them or you might have a reaction to the makeup remover ? o.o see how it is in a few hours/tomorrow.I cant get my eye shadow off, ive used make up remover and its stained my eyelids pink. What can i do?
You need to use an oil based eye make up remover, not just a remover designed for make up.


The skin on your eyelids is more delicate that the rest of your face and it will soak up the colour of the make up you hve been using over the years.


I have ';permanent'; eye shadow on now since I have been using eye make up for years but I dont really mind it as it saves me having to apply lol.


I am certain if you used oil based eye make up remover and soft tissue - not cotton wool as that can get caught up in your eyelashes and you could get it in your eyes - then you will be able to remove it all.


Good luck.
what type of eye shadow was it? that doesnt seem normal...





maybe leave it for the night and try again tomorrow.... you can try washing it with sorbolene or soap...





it sounds like your skin is sensitive, maybe look into the brands of make up you are using, stick to mineral makeup if possible, its a bit less damaging on the skin.





and if all else fails till your skin calms down just put on metalic coloured eye shadows like brown to cover the pinK!!





goodluck
Apply vaseline to the area. Petroleum jelly is best used to remove eye shadow. Place a dab on your finger and wipe over the eyelids. Remove with a wash cloth.
It is probably because you have a cheap make up remover. Take a shower but if you don't it will probably come off in your sleep anyway so don't worry
I think that maybe the eye shadow has come off, and that it is already sore. Perhaps, because you've been rubbing it too much and that your eyelids look pink because they are in fact sore.
Like a sauna.. hold your face over a large bowl of hot water, this will open you pores and clean your face then after rinse with cold water to close your pores, then use makeup remover again babez xxxxxx
In future, use tonics for make-up removing... they're very nice, i use them, and no matter how much make-up i have on, it's gone in a sec !
try some vaseline that tends to work well and it conditions your eyelashes at the same time





i use barry m and ive never had a problem taking it off
try baby oil...i use baby oil
What Barry M. Try baby oil if not call the company did you think that it was permanent eyeshadow????????
try baby oil good luck
baby oil is always good for that..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment