Monday, June 21, 2010

I need eye make up help.....?

i need 2 make my eyes ';pop';. cuz i'm going 2 tis audition thingy 4 commercials and crap and they said to do something that will bring out ur eyes....what could i do 2 do that?








http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/bl鈥?/a>





thos r my eyes!! lolI need eye make up help.....?
go get eyeshadow that i believe maybaline that is packaged for each eye color they really work! also stay away from heavy eyeliner (black) it makes your eyes appear smallerI need eye make up help.....?
Do you have IM? for yahoo?





Add me. I'm super good at make up, and your eyes are really good for what I usually give advise for.





CopAteMyDoeNut
try jungle green eyeliner in soft kohl from rimmel or cool blue or even a auburn/orangy color. pretty eyes by the way.
k. get BROWN liquid eyeliner and apply right above your top lashes. the get a WHITE eyeliner pencil and apply it to the rims (above bottom lashes) of your eyes. then get a brown eyeshadow and apply it. your eyes will for sure POP :]


hope i helped.
If I need all attention to be directed at my eyes, I lay on the black eyeliner, do some eyelash curling, and use thickening mascara. Sometimes I use eyeshadow too, for your eye color I'd suggest blue or green (my eyes are brown so I use purple, dark brown, pink, etc.)...





Hope I helped.
You have gorgeous eyes.


If I were you, I would define your eyebrows a bit more. Having well kept eyebrows gives you a much more crisp and clean look. Use some tweezers and pluck away. Use baby teething gel if you are afraid of pain afterwards to numb it a bit and prevent any swelling. Be carefull of over-plucking! After you are done, brush in some brown eyeshadow similar to your brow color using a makeup brush, in the direction of your hair.





Now for your eyes. First do some black eyeliner. Use it in your eyelash line, over your whole eye, and a thin line over on the top edge, to add thickness. Have the middle of your eye be the thickest part.


Then do a slightly metallic black smokey eye, mixed with a deep charcol grey color as you go up! Have the most define color end at the crease of your eye. Add some white metallic eyeshadow LIGHTLY on the inside corner of your eyes, and under the brow line.


Then I would use a length defining mascara, in black, but not jet black. Make sure you do this in order to not get messy. If your eyelashes get covered in eyeshadow use a wet tissue to blot them carefully before mascara.





Good luck! This look would be gorgeous on you! =D


PS- Try these looks BEFORE getting ready for the commercial to make sure it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment