Sunday, November 29, 2009

Adorable school eye make-up ideas?

Well I'm not very good with applying eyeliner to the top of my lid yet, and I'm not sure I'll be fuly experienced by the time school starts, so I was wondering if anybody can help me?





-I have pale skin, dark hair


-Almond-shaped hazel eyes (more brown than green)





I would like as many ideas as you can throw out to me! I want my eyes (which are very small) to really POP...can I do this without top-lid eyeliner?





Please and thank you!Adorable school eye make-up ideas?
Try this look:





Use MAC Naked Lunch eyeshadow all over your lid. Then put MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow in your crease. Put on a few coats of very black mascara. Apply white eyeshadow in the inner corners of your eyes and black eyeliner on your waterline. Swipe on a baby pink gloss and your ready to go!Adorable school eye make-up ideas?
eyeshadow -I love to use some white eyeshadow then a little bit of darkblue at the top, then I blend





eyeliner- I use brown or black, just the bottom part though I dont like doing the top





for mascara I use thick mascara and run a q-tip along the edges to get out any clumps
The answer is YES!!! You NEED look alert eye brightener from AVON. You can order from the website below.
Heres a video on how to do some good school makeup





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIDou7a2b鈥?/a>
I used to wear eyeliner on my upper lid only, but I found something that makes your eyes pop and look big. And it's super easy. I apply pencil liner to the outer half of my lower lash line, not heavily, but enough to be noticeable. Then I curl my lashes and apply a coat of mascara, then a little bit on my lower lashes (I have naturally long lashes so I don't use a lot, it depends on how yours naturally are). It makes your eyes look really big because your eyelashes stand out so well.





Mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
try using different colored eyeliner. colors that arent traditional and dark (plum, dark blue, black) are good, but to make your eyes pop try using emerald green and other such bright and funky colors. it all takes practice so good luck and have fun!
go to youtube and type in michelle chan .. she's great , i always watch her videos .Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment