Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eye make-up help?

I can't wear eye-shadow because it always smears off after an hour. Can anyone help?Eye make-up help?
try using an eye primer first. It grips and holds on to your eyeshadow and makes it last longer.Eye make-up help?
You need a better applicator brush or an eyeshadow primer to help the shadow stay on longer. You can find all of these things at Sephora or Ulta. Really the key is having a good firm applicator brush so that the powder is not so loose when you apply it.
Use primer! :]
Maybe you're smudging the eye shadow off with your hands or sleeve or something? Because MAC is a very good brand and things like that shouldn't happen. But maybe you're not applying it correctly. Try using a base, or primer (You can find that in MAC also, it's called Eye Primer) and it'll set your eyes so you could apply makeup easier and smoother. If you want help on how to apply eyeshadow, or primer, or just anything feel free to email me at mscouturee@yahoo.com.
Use an nude -colored eyeshadow -base(Clinique Touch base in Canvas Light is the best) and a long wearing shadow , Like Revlon Colorstay Quads.





*avoid putting foundation on your eyelids , because the oils will cause the shadow to wear off faster.
If you need any advice you can go to my website.


Feel free to ask anything!=]





http://www.freewebs.com/advice42/
I used to have a ton of issues with my eye make-up. The smearing/ fading issue that you mentioned, as well as the fact that my eyes were constantly irritated by whatever I was using! I started using Arbonne and its just perfect for me. Since they don't use any chemical dyes, its super gentle, yet they have all the colors you could want- shadows, eyeliner, mascara, ect. It feels better than ANY make-up I've ever used... I really didn't expect it to be that different, but it was! Email me if you have any questions about anything!


rachelhagstrom@myarbonne.com
Use a eyeshadow primer.MAC makes a good one or you can get them at drugstores.If not just use a foundation on your eyelid then apply the shadow.Powder eye shadows tend to stay on longer then cream ones.
Use eye primer and dont get cheap dollar store eye liners and get bright colored expensive makeup from CVS or Victoria's Secret,or Jessica Simpsons line :]





Hope i helped :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment