Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eye make-up tricks. help pleasee :)?

ok...


so my left eye doesnt open as much as my right.


if you know what i mean?


so i have a bit of a co*k eye. (had to put the * as i dont no if it would let me write the full word although it is not in a swearing or rude term) and was wondering if anyone could suggest any eye makeup tricks to make this less noticable.


i like wearing liquid eyeliner but this is sometimes rather noticable.


please heelp :) thanksss.Eye make-up tricks. help pleasee :)?
hiya





i always look on panceas you tube page for eye make up tips. she a girl called lauren and shes really good at doing different looks etc





you should send her a request, maybe she can give you a few tips





http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81Eye make-up tricks. help pleasee :)?
Aw, I have a squint, and I always think mines seems to dissapear, Or not more likely to be seem, after I have put, Mascara, Eyeliner and A glittery stick. They seem to help me:).





Good luck! xx
There is this girl on youtube that does amazing eye shadow her name is panacea on youtube but her make up is really good. hope this helps
you could wear white eyeliner on your left waterline to make it appear more open

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment