Monday, November 30, 2009

Eye make-up..?

I used to always do black eyeliner and then some color of eyeshadow. But I want to know whats the correct way to put on eyeliner, and what colors look best, and how to smudge your make-up and eyeliner together on your upper eyelids.. Everytime I do, I make a huge mess of my make-up. I'm really not stupid when it comes to make-up, but you probably know alot more about it than me.Eye make-up..?
The colors depend on your eye color, my fav. is purpleish lavander colors. they look great with every eye color. for the eyeliner eyeshadow blending thing, use like black powder (or what ever color eyeshadow) and apply it as eyeliner with a tiny brush and if you do it dry, and get a good brush you can just easily do it with the brush. Put both colors on the eyeliner brush and work it out, its pretty easy. at the end of your eyes, when applying eyeliner, NEVER go down, thats the big thing! always go up, if you go down your eyes look droopy and ickey. if you want to look nice and awake do LITTLE ';wings'; at the ends of your eyes. make sure they are even tho, go from thinner near your tear duckies to thicker near the other end. thats all i know.Eye make-up..?
you should watch What Not To Wear on TLC channel ...Carmmindy the make-up lady always has good make-up tips.
ooh...were you a goth





no offence
here is an awesome site. it has videos of girls showing the correct way to do eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment