Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eye make-up like Debbie Harry?

Do you think that doing eye-make up similar to late '70s Debbie Harry with the top and bottom lid lined in eye liner and drawn out so it looks ';cat eyed'; is too much for like an everyday thing ? I mean if you do it really wellEye make-up like Debbie Harry?
I wear my make up like that very often. It takes a while to get the look down right. It takes me about 45-1 hour to apply my make up (I am a perfectionist lol) and it's low maintenance afterward. I barely need a touch up. Also, a good way to make the make up stay all day is to apply hairspray to your eye make up. Hehe, make sure you spray from far away and with your eyes closed and to keep them closed for a minute. :DEye make-up like Debbie Harry?
you can dress it up to look evening or dress it down to look daytime. So ya it'd look good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment