Monday, November 30, 2009

Which eye make-up should I wear?

I'm going to the park with my boyfriend tomorrow, which eye make-up should I wear?





One:


http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/thymichelle/?action=view%26amp;current=Picture1.png





Two:


http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/thymichelle/?action=view%26amp;current=Picture2.pngWhich eye make-up should I wear?
1st 1Which eye make-up should I wear?
I like the seccond one; more natural looking. The first one is sort of like mid-day going out make up while the second one is just hanging around, pretty eye.





The darker the makeup, the later you should wear it. Think of it like the lighter the sky is, the lighter your makeup should be.
keep it really simple. otherwise, he's gonna think you're trying too hard. First, conceal your under-eye circles to brighten that area a bit. Next, you can do some thin eyeliner either on your upper or lower lash line (never both) and then finish off with a couple coats of lengthening/volumizing mascara. This will really open up your eyes. Finish off the look with some powder on your entire face and a hint of blush on your cheeks. Don't put on lipgloss, in case he wants to kiss you :) you don't wanna get into a big sticky mess.


Have fun! :D
Number one. It looks more natural, rather than the glittery stuff. Plus, you can see it better. Good luck, and have fun! :)
If you ask me they look the same, but I would choose the first one with more color.
I like the first one better.
I think the second one looks the best.
Um 1ST one
the 1st. they both kinda look the same though!
definatley the first one!! it looks way better!! :)
look number one.


(both look fine though)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment