Monday, November 30, 2009

Eye Make Up?

What color eye liner and eye shadow sould suit green eyes? I have pale skin, dark brown hair and i'm useless when it comes to make up.Eye Make Up?
Grey eye shadow is gorgeous on green eyes. Give it a tryEye Make Up?
i think a nice brown. make the most of your beautiful green eyes and mysterious dark hair, by doing the sultry look.
warm colours look great on green eyes, like golds browns some light pinks and greens, use black eye liner or a smokey grey or brown, these will all suit your eyes and skin tone.
Choose light shades, cream base will be nice. Shiny ones will look great.
It would be best to go to a department store. Try the MAC counter first; they are trained (somewhat) and should be able to help you.
try purple..





maybe a shimmery lavender for the day with black mascara





and a darker for the night for a sultry look with eyeliner (black or dark purple) and black mascara..





experiment!!! you'll know what works





i always do my make-up when ii'm bored and i love iit!! haha
I agree very very much with RANA E... I myself have green eyes, rather light skin, and I have been both a brunette in life and a redhead. I know what you need - and GREY is the most beautiful thing, seriously. Or get the sooty eyeshadow that like an intense black - I know it sounds like rubbish, but put some on, or dark grey and your eyes look absolutely stunning. I tried. I swear, you will look like your eyes are made of poison - they will be so strong and green. Also, leaf-green, beige and rouge works for your eyes. Yes, the regular rouge powder you can put on your cheeks, also gives a natural tinge to your eyelids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment