Monday, November 30, 2009

GIRLS: Eye make up helpp ?!?

i have brown straight long hair


i have normal skin


hazel eyes


but i need help what kind of eye shadows should i use because pinks and purples make me look like i have been punched? hellpGIRLS: Eye make up helpp ?!?
the pinks %26amp; purples will help bring out the green in ur eye - if u think they make u look punch in the eye go for a more softer shade to what u have used before





otherwise go for gold, sand, cream and green teamed with a nice mascaraGIRLS: Eye make up helpp ?!?
same here I don't even use pink or purples for parties!, cover the whole lid in a cream colour, then apply a light brown to the side of your lid, finally blend a medium (not to dark) brown in the corner close to your eyelashes, gives such a lovely affect! I do this everyday by the way I have brown eyes 2 ;- )
I have exactly the same hair and eye colour as you and I know what you mean about the pink and purples...they don't look right!!


I tend to use light browns, beiges or silver. It really brings out the colour in your eyes :)


Also I use liquid eyeliner for the top of my lid so most of the time I don't wear eyeshadow because I find it makes my eyes stand out. Maybe you should try that...hope this helps
you sound like a natural beauty...hazel eyes are so pretty!with hazel eyes there is a mixture of brown and green flecks in the eyes ...(some - times flecks of gold too )so try a light eye shadow like a mint green or soft blue (very soft lay on lightly not heavy ...you will shine!
How about light blue's and light pinks ?





If you've got hazel eyes, a deep chocolate colour would look fab !


Try it at home ! And put some on the bottom where you put eyeliner, and blend a darker colour into the crease of your eye .





Top it off with some light mascara and it'll look cool :) i wish i could show youu ! x
i have hazel eyes that are green/yellow/tan/blue and i would say greens work really well for me bc the majority of my eye color is green. Find a shadow that matches your main eye color and it will show off your eyes more.
Stick with neutral colors and earthy tones like shimmery browns, tans, and greens. Stay away from blues, pinks, and purples though. Gray might work too, but only with dark eyeliner or mascara.
Dark colours look good, black, dark greens ,dark blues, browns look a bit boring with hazel brown eyes.. one to avoid in my opinion.. Most colours will work on anybody you just have to get the right shade! (:
i have brown wavy hair, hazel brownish eyes and normal coloured skin too.


the colour of eyeshadow i like to use is greens and blues. they make your eyes stand out and it looks good.


try them. :)
brown, gold, black, green, blue,


i think the darker colors.
I would try brown dark colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):)…
green or blue. They will accentuate your hazel eyes
my sister has hazel eyes and brown hair and she wears darkish green eyeshadow, it looks good
i think gold brown and green eyeshadow would look good
Gold :)
how about black?
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment