Monday, November 30, 2009

Eye make up?

I have dark brown eyes, and I wear a lot of eyeliner and mascara- black.





I was wondering what would be some good colors to use for my eyes, and where to put it on?





I just want to update my make up, especially since summer's coming up, and I want a change.Eye make up?
i think a dark gold, not so black, just dark to compliment your hair and skin. if you have gold undertones to your skin then gold is the way to go. If you have pink undertones to your skin then like a dark mahogany, maroon color would be good if you like black. I personall love almay and mac eyeshadows. Mac has a good dark color called Sassy 208. its a duo eyeshadow. It comes with a gold color and a slightly teal color. good luck!Eye make up?
I have dark brown eyes too and i use an orangey brown color for eyeshadow and i like to have big lashes so maybe that could work for you too.
any kind of green or purple or blue goes great with brown eyes
For a night out or going to dinner or something, a smoky eye


for during the day, something light and springy, like pink or purple, but not too dark,


Also, I use Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow, it has 4 different colors for different parts of your eyes and the package tells you where to put each color
you can find many ideas at maybeline.com lots of summer tips


also try theses


glam.com


maybeline.com


revelon.com
For summer, go a little lighter on the eyeliner. Try using a plum shade instead of black. Also try using shimmery eyeshadow in golds, browns, purples. Just apply the eyeshadow near your lash line and don't put it higher than your creases.
I am same as you with dark brown eyes and recently had a make over. On my eyes they used a shimmery creamy white colour all over the lid and up to the eyebrow. Then just on the lid a medium shimmery brown and then in the contore and in the corners a dark brown. It looks really good and makes my eyes look bigger. Also they put a white eyeliner pencil on the inside of my lower lashes. Then black eyeliner but only on the outer edge of the eye then black mascara. Sorry to go on but its hard to explain lol.


Hope this helps.
plum liner [or shadow, but not both] goes great with dark brown eyes!


eye shadow can be plum orr turquoise- pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment