Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eye make up question?

I don't have much lashes on the bottom of my eyes, barely any. O_o.





Is it okay if I wear mascara on top, and eyeliner on the bottom of my eye?Eye make up question?
Yeah that sounds good! Try some experimenting with where you apply your eyeliner and stuff, maybe even put some eyeliner on your upper lid. Do some experimenting.Eye make up question?
wear mascara on top and bottom, and thin eyeliner on the bottom. you could try lining the waterline with the eyeliner.
MASCARA- ON TOP AND BOTTOM.





EYELINER-ON BOTTOM





MAKES YOUR EYES STAND OUT!





%26amp;; TO MAKE IT STAND OUT EVEN MORE


PUT A LITTLE EYELINER ON THA TOP LID TOO
Perfectly ok.
I do it all the time and it looks fine. I actually get compliments on my eyes, so I must be doing something right.
ya that should be just fine
i think it will work it works for my friend
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment