Monday, November 30, 2009

Eye make-up remover?

which is the best NON-OILY or GREASY eye make-up remover?Eye make-up remover?
Clinique oil-free. It comes in a blue bottle with a green top. It works great for me. There's no oily or greasy feeling, you just rise your eyes when you're done. A cheaper alternative is Loreal oil-free. It comes in a blue bottle too, and you can find it at Rite-aid.Eye make-up remover?
l'oreal de maq make up remover. Is like milk but feels like toner
i use pampers baby wipes, it might sound a bit strange but it does work and is also a lot cheaper than some make up remover.xx
almay makeup remover pads.. they've worked the best for me...
L'oreal De-maq elixir is excellent. If you are using a waterproof mascara, you will need an 'oily' one. De-maq also has a good eye+lip make-up remover.
Nivea do a good non greasy make up remover that works well, it's about 拢3.00 or so from chemists and supermarkets. I personally have found tesco vitamin E wipes to be great at removing make up and are non greasy they also leave my skin feeling really soft and are only 99p.
Use neutrogena. It's pretty good and it's non-oily.
clinique make-up remove it is very gentle on eyes.
Oil of Olay are great, its moisturising too so it cares for your eyes, but it is not greasy at all, it even removes waterproof makeup.
soap and water.


and dont use water proof mascara.
Body Shop. Sensitive eye make remover with chamomile.


It's not so good on waterproof mascara though.
Chanel's. But it is pricey. The next best one is Pond's Bare %26amp; Repair; costs about $5.00 at the drugstore. Not quite as good, but it does well.
How about using baby wet wipes.
almay. but make sure it's the oil free kind, or else it'll be really oily and gross
Neutrogena Oil-Free Eyemake Remover is the best I've found. It takes off waterproof mascara easily. I love the product. It costs about $7.00.
the non oily non greasy eye make up remover brand make up remover
Johnson's sensitive baby wipes, They are fab for make up remover
'Simple' eye make up remover is great. Its the only thing i've found that effortlessly removes makeup without irritating my eyes. Strangely enough i even used to use baby lotion and that irritated my eyes more than simple! x
there are a couple that I use both by Olay. One is a cream that is specifically for eye make. the other is there make up removed wash. It's has blue ';bits'; in it that disolve make up. I think that the wash off one is better as it gets rid of ALL traces of make up including thick mascara! No panda eyes in the morning! I use it every day.
lotion
Try milk.


Its brilliant!!
top care pore cleanser it works soo good its from pimples and it takes off your make up
i use almay for contact lens wearers
neutrogena
mary kay
I use Almay Non-Oily eye makeup remover pads. Is the best.
johnsons eye make-up remover pads





%26amp;





garnier make-up remover liquid





^^^^ those are the best ones ^^^^^





To take foundation off use a cleansing milk





like





Garnier cleansing milk (this is very good)!
Hi just an normal baby wipe is as good as anything, but I find it I rub a bit too much my eye sting and get blotches around them so if I have the time, I use Lush Baby Face Cleaner its an all round make up remover but I can only use it on my eyes as it blocks my skin on my cheeks but leave my eyes in really good condition and doesnt sting or anything. Its in a little round block and all you do is wet a bit of cotton wool and wipe over it, you might think you didnt get any on the cotton wool but trust me its on there, and then just go over your eyes and apply as much as you want to get the remaining make up off. The rinse with water. or a cotton wool ball with just water on.





I love it for an eye make up remover and not a facial one. Its not greasy at all or oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment