Monday, November 30, 2009

Everytime I apply eye make up it always itches me :( why? even MAC make up !?

plz replyEverytime I apply eye make up it always itches me :( why? even MAC make up !?
You're probably allergic to the chemicals in them, try using all natural make-up like Burt's Bee or Dr. Haushcka.Everytime I apply eye make up it always itches me :( why? even MAC make up !?
sounds like you have a mild case of an allergy.


Try mineral stuff, maybe that would work?


Remember, skin near the eye area is most sensitive.
you could be allergic to its ingredients. Even some people I know that say they are using hypoallergic even have reactions to some. You will probably have to keep searching the different kinds of eye make-up. I know I have tried alot of other hypo allengic mascara but I only seem to get to use one kind that doesn't make my eyes water.. Almay You may have other experiences.. Just keep trying took me awhile to find which one worked for my unless your getting really bad out breaks talk to your doc...
There may be an ingredient in the eye makeup you are allergic to. Try not using it all for awhile and maybe later try different brands such as any mineral makeup. Take care.
Mine do the same thing.. or water and tear and sting... I can't wear eye makeup AT ALL. I never was too big into makeup anyhow, but when I realized it wasn't the brand of makeup, it was some sort of allergic reaction, I stopped wearing makeup altogether. Hope all turns out alright!
You probably have very sensitive skin, as do I. First- stop using MAC- I don't like it, it makes me break out! Try using something like Bare Essentuals, it's natural and made from minerals- it's clean and easy on your skin.
probably alergic
Well if it itches you after you finish puting the eye make up on, that might mean your allergetic to that make up, because i dont realy put any kinds of make ups on my face just one in a while and that used to happen to me but you might have natural beauty, so you might not need any eye make u, nor face make up..................
You might be allergic to something in the products.
this happened to me in eye there is certain chemical that many people are allergic to your best bet is to look for organic makeup!
More than likely you are drawn to colors with a pink or purple hue to them, right?





The pigments used to make these colors are usually the ones that cause a reaction no matter how ';natural'; the brand of cosmetics is. Try using neutral colors intead. Another culprit could be the mica (which is a mineral) that is used to give a ';frosty'; appearance, so also choose a matte color.





I hope this helps.





PS: Also make sure your make-up brushes and hands are clean and any loose eyeshadow is off the brush before applying to avoid getting the make-up IN your eyes.
yeah, you might have an eye infection. has someone esle used your makeup? maybe you should buy a new eyeliner etc and see if it causes the same problem :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment