Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eye make-up remover....?

Is there any thing around the house that I could use as eye make-up remover besides baby oil?Eye make-up remover....?
soap %26amp; warm water with a washcloth. Don't forget to moisturize after. Otherwise cold cream works (thats kind of like a moisturizer)Eye make-up remover....?
I use Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, which are great for removing makeup all over the face, however for specifically removing eye makeup I use baby oil. It's cheap and gets eyeliner/mascara off like a dream. Use in conjuction with cotton balls and/or q-tips.





%26amp; for reference, I used to use Lancome's Bi Facil makeup remover for eyes, i.e. until I discovered baby oil.








LOL! so sorry... I missed that part :)





Sorbolene works well. It has glycerine in it too which helps your face retain moisture. Though anything with a creamy texture and is skin friendly (i.e. not poisonous, an irritant) can work.
I don't know what you have at your house, but cold cream works great. That's if you really don't want to spend money on a remover.
Lotion/non scented - like lubriderm lotion.


Just close your eye, rub on and remove with a tissue
if you have them i would use baby wipes it soo works i use them allllll the time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment