Sunday, November 29, 2009

Eye make-up woes...?

I seem to have trouble keeping eyeliner in place, especially during the summer. I use a twist up pencil kind...I just wondered if anyone has any neat tricks as to keep it from running? :-)Eye make-up woes...?
you can sometimes get waterproof ones. CHeck strawberrynet.comEye make-up woes...?
If you use eye moisturizer, you might want to skip it in the morning.
When you apply it, take a very small brush and apply the same color of eyeshadow ontop of the eyeliner this will solidify it.
Hi!


Pencils do run, especially in the summer. A trick that I learned from a make-up artist was to use eyeshadow. What you do is get whatever eyeshadow color matches up with the eyeliner you use, and get a thin tipped pencil brush, and wet the tip of the brush and put it in the eyeshadow, and line your eyes with that. It's never run for me, and it's really easy.
I used to have the same problem. Even after i tried putting the same color eyeshadow over my eyeliner it lasted a little longer but still came off by the end of the day. So now I came up with my own routine...first i apply my eyeliner...then i take loose powder that you use for your face and brush it on over my eyeliner with an eyeshadow brush (this step really makes a big difference) ..and then finally i take an eyeshadow in the same color as my liner and put it on over the liner/powder. It works really well for me. Also, recently i bought this product called sparkle sauce from pop cosmetics and you just mix a little bit of it with eyeshadow to create a liner and it'll stay ALL day. hope you find something that works!
You can try this website and see what secrets or tips you can find.. best of luck
I use liquid eyeliner from Maybelline and it doesn't run for me. Also I have extremely oily skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment